1. The graphite cloth pictured here is the
EnviroCloth. Wet this one WithJustWater.
The purple cloth it is the WindowCloth.
2. Cleaning with the Envirocloth. Fold the
cloth in half, then turn and fold in half
again. Holding flat in your hand to come
into full contact with the surfaces you are
cleaning. This ensures you will pick
up 99% of the bacterial contaminant from
the surfaces, mechanically cleaning not
3. Wipe your cleanest surfaces in the area
you are cleaning, whether it is your
bedroom, the kitchen, or the bathroom.
As you continue to clean you will need to use a fresh side, simply flip the first time, then inverting the first fold and using those two sides. That will be four sides used. to move to the next four sides unfold the cloth, refold with the unused sides to the outside refold.
4. Rinse your cloth as needed throughout the cleaning process, shaking off crumbs etc...into the
sink or trash. Rub the cloth against itself under hot running water. If it has become greasy
cleaning in the kitchen as a little Norwex Dish Soap to the cleaning process, rinsing well.
5. Some surfaces you are cleaning removing grime....well, they need to shine! Mirrors, windows,
stainless steel, faucets.....For this you will use the WindowCloth. While the surfaces is still damp
from the EnviroCloth use the folded WindowCloth to dry and polish! It's a Sparkling, Streak-
Free, and Stunning result every time!
6. Finish up by rinsing out the EnviroCloth in hot water, fold one time and roll the fold wringing out the cloth until it feels nearly dry. The WindowCloth does not require rinsing as it is normally only damp not dirty. Now hang each by their name tag from a hook on your island, the back of the
laundry room door, or any non humid area to dry. Remember this is when the micro-silver
sanitizes the clothes. The silver is present in all cloths that say "BacLock", which is a good
reminder to use it WithJustWater!
1. Place the Dusting Mitt on your hand, use "No" sprays of any kind! Pick up items and dust them, dust the surface where they were sitting, replace the item. Done! When your mitt becomes full simply take it outside for a good shake or better yet grab the Norwex Rubber Brush and remove the dust while you recharge the fibers for another round of dusting!