Easy & Effective Cleaning Tips
Compliments of your Independent Sales Consultants
Rhonda Welch & Kathy Welch
1. Laundering your Cloths – wash in the washer; Dry in the dryer. Remember the 4 simple rules: #1 Environmentally Friendly Laundry Detergent, #2 NO FABRIC SOFTENER, #3 NO BLEACH, #4 NO LINTY LOADS when laundering your Norwex with UPP detergent!
2. Color code your bathroom – (i.e. travel cloth for toilet, matching color for vanity and mirror). Work from the cleanest to dirtiest area.
3. Windows – wash with damp Enviro Cloth, followed by polishing with dry Window Cloth. For hard to reach or larger windows use the Norwex Mop. Mop brackets secure the window cloth on mop base
4. Window screens – run a damp Bathroom Scrub Mitt (plush side) over the screens – your screens will look like new.
6. Enhance static charge in Dry Superior Mop Pad – use the Rubber Brush to clean your Superior Dry Mop Pad & Dusting Mitt and ramp up the microfiber’s static charge for maximum effectiveness.
7. Freshen up your blue Wet Mop Pad – use a small squirt of the Norwex Dishwashing Liquid and warm water between laundering. Rinse very well before hanging to dry.
8. Ultra-quick floor cleaning – simply spray vinyl, tile, or laminate floor with water from the Norwex Spray Bottle & follow behind with the Wet Mop for a quick, thorough cleaning.
9. Face – wet your Body Cloth in warm water squeeze out only enough that water will not drip from the cloth. Remove water proof mascara using your finger tip in the cloth washing toward your nose.
Use gentle upward strokes to wash your face. Exfoliate – wring out your Body Cloth more tightly up to three times a week to exfoliate & rejuvenate your skin for a healthy-looking glow. USE CAUTION on sensitive skin. Follow up with Naturally Timeless Face Serum and Day or Night Cream.
10. Carry a Travel-Size Enviro cloth – in your purse. Use damp to wipe notoriously “germy” areas like public phones & computers, your car steering wheel, restaurant tables, shopping cart handles…
11. Light fixtures and ceiling fans – dust with the new Enviro Wand (can be used with the mop handle for higher areas) or the Dusting Mitt.
12. Ring around the tub -– use the Bathroom Scrub Mitt with a little Cleaning Paste to clean the “ring around the tub”.
13. Kitchen cupboards – clean your kitchen cupboards inside & out with a damp Enviro Cloth
14. Washing walls – remove fingerprints & grime with a damp Enviro Cloth OR wash the entire wall with just water and the Norwex Mop. The dry mop pad is ideal for removing dust from walls, the wet pad for washing walls.
15. Oven – Try the non-toxic Oven & Grill Cleaner in combination with a Spirinett. Finish the task by removing any residue or grease with a damp Enviro Cloth, followed by a dry Window Cloth.
16. Mattresses – spray with the Norwex Mattress Cleaner every three - four months - rid your mattress of pet dander, dead skin cells, & dust mite feces.
17. Various tough jobs – the Norwex Cleaning Paste is excellent for cleaning stainless steel, tubs, rust spots and more. Known as “elbow grease in a jar”. Test inconspicuous area if concerned surface may scratch.
18. Dusting under or behind the beasts – (fridge, stove, washer, dryer) is fast and easy when using the Dry Superior Mop System, first use the dry pad to remove dust bunnies and debris, followed by washing with the wet mop.
19. Dusting the Ceiling Fan – and other areas like the dryer vent, between the seat of your car and console is easy when using the Enviro Wand, attached to the mop handle you can reach most areas without a step stool!
20. Keep you microfiber Enviro cloth fresh between laundering – Simply treat fresh spots with Norwex Dish Washing Liquid scrubbing it against itself. Rinse in clean water until the water runs clear.
21. For extra stain fighting – make a paste with the Norwex Stain Remover and UPP Laundry Detergent and a little water, rub into stains, set for a few hours or soak overnight.
22. Something Smells Funky – No worries it is time for a Deep Clean, Bring a pot water to boil on the stove top or in the microwave in a glass bowl. Remove from the heat, add 1 tablespoon of UPP Laundry Detergent, mix. Place your cloth(s) in the water and soak 12-24 hours. Next rinse your cloth(s) with water until the water you ring out is fairly clear. Follow with laundering in hot water as usual, and dry.
Excellent and very comprehensive guide. One of the most thorough posts on cleaning guide that I’ve read.ReplyDelete
This is a nice post you sharing. Thank you for your good experience shared with us.Most important one is your story was dramatic.ReplyDelete
It is an informative post.ReplyDelete
Hi, Thanks for the sharing such an informative article about the bathroom cleaning. I always did it in my bathroom. But after reading this article, I found here some useful tips about the bathroom cleaning. I am going to add these in my bathroom cleaning list. Keep up with good work.ReplyDelete
Thank you for your comments about this being an informative post! This is a really late answer but I am just now seeing them in the comments section!Delete